Monday, July 6, 2009

Culric

Culric - (Align TBD) Moon Elf Fighter
played by Khidr Milliman

Hail and well met fellow traveler. I am known as Culric of the dales. Blade for hire, warrior, mercenary. I have been on the road for many a moon since I was found to have been born under the Zhenterim’s prophesized date. Supposedly A male elf born on this date would be the destruction of the Zhenterim, however I do not know if this is to be me. I keep on the move and try and contact my family whenever I can. It has been many a moon since I have last seen them and I wish to visit them someday with my companions and in doing so pay a hefty tribute to Tymora who would have brought me and my family together again. I question whether or not the prophecy is true, either way I must fight until the Zhenterim no longer pursues me or is crushed by my blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment